Li N Li Consulting & Services offers a full range of business advisory, company formation, book-keeping, accounting, tax and HR services to Singapore businesses. It has recently expanded it services to offer business insurance and risk management to Corporations and Employees.
||Tax Planning/Outsource GST/Tax Filing
||HR Advisory/Outsource Services
|Bookkeeping & Year-End Financial Statements Services
- Data entry of your bookkeeping records into accounting software.
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Reconciliation of Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables
- Preparation of accounting reports & financial statements in accordance with the Financial Reporting Standards of Singapore
- Consolidation accounting and preparation of group financial statements in accordance with the Financial Reporting Standards of Singapore
- Preparation Accounting handbook and workflow
- Attend to Auditors queries
- Advise on correct treatment of Accounting entries to comply with Financial Standards of Singapore.
Implementation of Cloud Accounting System
- Online/Real time Accounting, Banking, Inventory and Invoicing System
|Tax Planning & Tax Return Filing Services
GST Advisory & Filing Services
- Tax optimization strategy advise and implementation
- Corporate taxes planning and filing
- Keyman / Personal / Expatriates’ taxes planning and filing
- Tax efficient employee remuneration strategies
- Tax optimized Business exit strategies
- Conduct Tax Review to ensure compliance with Tax laws
- Advise and draft reply letter to IRAS query
- Explaining how Singapore GST works
- Advise on pros and cons of GST registration for your business
- Completion of the GST registration forms and formalities
- Preparation and filing of your quarterly GST returns
Tax Compliance Workflow and Documentation Services
- Compliance with IRAS audit requirements
- Employment Act and Regulations such as updating and providing advice on implications
- HR Policies and Processes such as providing guidance and advice to implement employee handbook or improve existing HR policies, employment contracts, alternative compensation/reward systems
- Organization Structure and staff retention such as providing advice to improve organization structure, staff requirements and retention
- HR Administrative support such as recruitment by drafting of job description, arranging for candidates interview, preparation of employment contract, managing new hire on boarding and orientation
- Training and Development administration, such as identifying training courses.
- Employee relations, such as assisting in the handling of employment disputes, employees disciplinary and personal grievance cases.
Training – Li N Li Academy
Li N Li will launch it training courses under Li N Li Academy from 1 August 2017. The following short-courses will be available for booking via our marketing portal www.bizonline.sg from August 2017 onwards.
- How to Make a Good Business Plan – 1/2 day course
- How to save tax through choosing a correct Business Structure – 1/2 day course
- How to manage your business risk – 1/2 day course
- How to save cost by converting your manual book-keeping to cloud accounting – 1/2 day course
- How to choose an accounting software that meet your business needs, eg,buy vs lease – 1/2 day course
- How to write a Comprehensive Employee Handbook – 1 day course
- How to implement a Human Resource Management System – 1/2 day course
- How to design and implement a good employee benefit plan to increase employees’ productivity – 1/2 day course